Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I Got the Bug


Sorry for my lack-o-blogging this week, but I've been sick. I had been able to fight off the bug my hubs had all last week, and just when I thought I was free and clear, it got me.

Not to worry though, my mom made me homemade chicken noodle soup and I napped on the couch in my comfies all afternoon yesterday. While not totally recovered, I'm beginning to feel better today. Hoping to kick this thing soon!

Happy Wednesday!

PS~ What are your favorite remedies when you're feeling under the weather?

1 comment:

Missy said...

when i was sick the other day my mom wanted me to call 911. i was like mom...i just have the flu! lol

i usually stick to chicken soup and coca cola to settle my stomach...and lots of tea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...