Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I Need Your Help!


Well, it's happened. I am officially out of my favorite body lotion. You may remember this time last year when I realized Origins had discontinued their Shedonism line. It was a sad day. Though my husband did temporarily ease my pain by tracking down five bottles from local stores who hadn't shipped them back to the manufacturer. What a man!

But even with my best efforts to savor every last drop over the past year, I scrapped clean my last bottle this weekend. I had secretly hoped that my supply would last long enough for Origins to realize they had made a horrible mistake and bring it back. Obviously they did not get the message!

Knowing this day would come, I've searched high and low for a new moisturizer I find equally amazing, but to no avail. Nothing quite compares to its subtle tahitian gardenia scent and remarkable ability to keep my skin feeling rich and creamy all day long!

I would really like to find a replacement (and soon) but I need your help. Any suggestions or favorites of yours would be much appreciated!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Alba, has a great coconut body cream. There is something else with it, but I forget what the other part of the scent is, but I
LOVE it! The H2O brand also has some really nice cream, and I have a FABULOUS almond body cream that I think you would love!

Samantha said...

I went onto origins website to there Live Chat and asked if they knew of a way to get anymore of this product. They gave me the number for the "Gone But Not Forgotten" program. 1-800-216-7173 I called them and the girl said that they can request up to 6 bottles at a time. She said they have Shedonism exotic fragrance(I think)for 42.50 each. The reference number she gave me for this product is 383652. Hope it helps!! Let me know!

Msladij said...

Direct quote from Origins...
I kindly request that you contact our Corporate Consumer Communications Department. You may contact them via email at consumercare-us@gcc.origins.com or via telephone, they may be contacted (during business hours of Monday through Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm Eastern Time) from within the U.S. or Canada, by calling 1-800-ORIGINS and choosing option number 4.
You may also want to contact our Corporate Gone But Not Forgotten program at 1-800-216-7173 between the hours of 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. EST Monday-Friday since your favorite product was discontinued. That team will be happy to assist in a search and may be able to locate the product for you.

Here is the plan we post this information on your blog and have everyone you know call them via email to request this product. I hear if enough people request it they will bring it back. Chris can create a page and we can promote it on Facebook!!!! Let's do this thing!!

Missy said...

lol i'm a fan of the B&BW coconut lime verbena!

Unknown said...

Thank you guys so much for the suggestions!! I totally appreciate the effort that went into checking with Origins for purchasing and bringing back my favorite beauty product! You're the best!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...