Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Needing a Tropical Getaway?


This delicately mild, yet impressively flavorful Coconut Pouchong tea by Golden Moon makes me feel like I'm on a tropical island enjoying an exotic delicacy reserved just for me. Experiencing it for the first time as a freshman in college and falling head-over-heels for the aromatic coconut is something I've never forgotten. Thankfully for me, a little birdie put the word out that I have been talking about it and I received some for my birthday! It is quite literally the most amazing tea I have ever tasted!

I was also given the Bodum Ceylon Iced Tea Pitcher with filter for loose-leaf tea, making it super simple to create an iced version. Just imagine indulging in a few glasses on a hot summer evening...now that's a tropical getaway on the cheap!


Have a lovely Wednesday!

3 comments:

Missy said...

I <3 coconut and I <3 tea. Thanks for sharing!

Missy said...

and also...yes i would really like the info on your yoga certification if you wouldn't mind sending me the link! :)

Lael said...

oh coconut pouchong! I haven't had any in so long, but with summer rolling around, the iced version would be wonderful! xo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...