Friday, April 23, 2010

Happy Weekend!


Happy Friday! I don't know about you but I am so happy the week is finally coming to an end!

Any fun plans for the weekend? Chris and I are going to see The Back-up Plan tonight! I love that he is willing to see the occassional chick flick with me!

The rest of our weekend holds these whole wheat blueberry pancakes (YUM!), working on my yoga certification, finally tackling this project , cooking a lovely meal from Giada's cookbook (love her!), and of course, my husband will be occupied watching the NFL draft. I so love a relaxing weekend with my husband, especially after such a hectic week!

Have an amazing and fun-filled few days!

1 comment:

Life with the Ellwoods said...

Ohhh! Tell me if it is good, I love Jennifer Lopez!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...