Friday, April 16, 2010

Happy Running


Happy Friday! Any fun plans for this weekend?

I am running my first half marathon this Sunday! Thank goodness Sunday is shaping up to be a beautiful 72 degrees! And not to mention I have my new Lululemon running crops for race day (I'm obsessed!). I'm getting so excited and hoping this race will continue to motivate my training for the full marathon in July!

And Sunday evening we will be celebrating Chris' best friend, Brads birthday at Buca di Beppo. Looking forward to a great few days!

Have a lovely weekend!

5 comments:

Life with the Ellwoods said...

Good luck and have fun!!

Unknown said...

Thanks Kristen!

lululemon athletica said...

Have an amazing race on Sunday Kate! Good luck with it. Can't wait to hear how it goes.

Jenna
GEC Online Community
lululemon athletica

Twila said...

Oh wow a half marathon! I am thinking about attempting a 5k but dont think I can do it just yet.

Twila
blog.twilasvintageclothing.com
twilasvintageclothing.com

Missy said...

buca di beppo - oh man that place is just a LOT of food! yum.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...