Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Too Pretty Not to Share!

My Mom is amazing! Among several other incredible dishes she made for Easter brunch, she also created this beautiful Triple layer Coconut Cake (via Cooking Light). Her patience is second to none. She actually baked, cracked, drained, shaved and toasted the coconut (I saw it with my own two eyes). And don't get me started on that heavenly, homemade meringue! It was truly a work of art!

Just a little shout out to my Mom because this cake was simply too pretty not to share!



2 comments:

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

That looks store-bought, and not just any old store, like a gourmand cake shop! Way to go mom!

Missy said...

wow....that is an absolutely wonderfully gorgeous cake! i hope it tasted as good as it looked! i love coconut! yum!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...