Thursday, April 8, 2010

Birthday Weekend!

I know it seems a bit premature for this post, since my actual birthday is Sunday, however, seeing as today is my Friday and I am enjoying a nice LONG 4-day weekend, you get it a bit early!

I am feeling quite giddy this morning because while I've had a hand in planning some of this weekends activities, there are apparently a few surprises waiting for me. I can't wait to find out what they are!

One thing I do know, after work, Mom and I will be getting our customary birthday mani and pedi! A little peek at some plans include: wine tasting and picnicking in Napa, a 10-mile run and Awful Annie's amazing banana pecan waffles.

And while we're on birthdays, I want to wish my lovely mother-in-law a wonderful birthday today!! Jeannine, you are a gem. Wishing you a delightfully spoiled kind of day!

Have a splendid weekend!

2 comments:

Life with the Ellwoods said...

I hope you have a great time this weekend! Happy early birthday!

Missy said...

wonderful! sounds like fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...