Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Dreaming of Far Away Places...

Sunshine, tropical breeze, humidity, mid 70's, gardenia filling the air...

Are you with me? I am dreaming of Hawaii this morning! And until I was 10 years old, I had the privelege of experiencing these things every day. Yep, I once called this popular vacation spot my home:)

I can honestly say that Hawaii is my "happy place". There is simply nothing like it and its laid back atmosphere. After all, most of my childhood memories and our wedding (and honeymoon) took place there:):):)

So, what's got paradise on my mind this morning? Well, I should probably confess something to you...When I get ready in the morning I have the tendency to watch Saved by the Bell:) Don't laugh, I mean, what else is on from four to five in the morning?? This mornings episode just happened to be filmed there:) In addition to my grade school throw back, my coworker is currently in Maui on his honeymoon. So you can see how my mind could drift to such things.

I can't wait to visit again, but until then I'll leave you with some sweet memories...




Honeymoon!




Happy Tuesday!

Wedding photos by: Stephen Ludwig ludwighawaii.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...