Thursday, July 23, 2009

All In Good Health

So, I've got a few things on my mind today. All related to health of course, but more what I'm thinking than anything else.

First of all, I just realized that after tomorrow, I will have 6 straight weeks of work until I have another day off. Oh Labor Day, I am impatiently waiting for you to arrive! So, I would like to propose something. I think that 4 day work weeks have the best balance. I mean really, that extra day off gives you so much time to accomplish what you need to and still get the rest needed to give it your all at work. So there it is, 4 days on and 3 days off:) Sounds like a good, healthy plan to me!

And the other thing, why is that when you seem to get on a great workout or eating routine, life sort of happens and throws a wrench in it? Seriously, so many people say this to me and I never want to admit it, but it happens to me too! For instance, I can be at the peak of a workout cycle and then suddenly get sick and be out of commission for a few days, or fail to plan my meals well and be starving at work when my coworker brings in doughnuts...ahh! You have to laugh about it and pick back up where you left off because friends, that's life for ya!

It's all about balance!

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...