Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Whoa Momma!

Today may have been the busiest day I've had at work! I think it became very clear to all of us that peak may be here a few weeks earlier than expected! It actually is a very good thing as my day flew by at lightning speed:)

Thankfully I will have a few days to recover from it before I plunge into our busiest season of the year, as I am off this Friday and Monday, as well as next Friday! My reason for this four-day weekend is Rebecca's visit and next weekend I am getting my wisdom teeth removed. But rest assured, I probably won't be having another day off until at least September or October! Hey, I'll be logging some good overtime:)

I am SO looking forward to the next several days of rest, getting my hair done, a pedicure, fun with Rebecca, HARRY POTTER!, margaritas and laying by the pool!! Thank you long weekends:)

Oh, I almost forgot, I came home to a very pleasant surprise today; my Studio Mela picture came in the mail! I've been anxiously checking the mail box every day the past 9 days and it finally arrived!



I absolutely love this picture! In case you can't read it, the cloud above the house says, "Where happy lives". Check out her stuff on Etsy!

Hope your day was wonderful!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...