Tuesday, July 21, 2009

She Came and Now She's Gone:(

As I knew it would, our weekend with Rebecca totally flew by! But nevertheless, it was wonderful:) She didn't get in until REALLY late Friday night, so my day off was spent running errands and getting ready for her to be here:) I even took Abby to get groomed for her Auntie:) BTW, my makeshift guest room turned out better than I could have imagined!

Not too shabby, huh?!


And almost everything you see is courtesy of my old room:) With the exception of the adorable shams, which I just had to buy for the pop of color!

Some of the highlights of our weekend include (but were not limited to):

~ chocolate chip pancakes on Saturday morning:)

~ In-N-Out

~ seeing the new Harry Potter movie!

~ Friends Scene It (no lie)

~ all day pool fun on Sunday!

Even though I wish Rebecca could have stayed longer, I am so happy she was able to visit us! I can't believe how much I miss my friend! And now she is leaving for Germany in two weeks to teach for at least a year!! Chris and I are definitely going to try and make a visit while she's there!

I must say how disappointed I am in myself for taking hardly any pictures this weekend...very unlike me!

Lame I know, but here's what I've got:

Rebecca, Parris and me (Chris was there too) at In-N-Out..the only burger I LOVE!


At Harry Potter!!


Aren't they the cutest?!


Our little fam after church on Sunday:)


What Rebecca left for us to remember her:) Lovely drawing!!:)


After a lovely 4 day weekend, I literally hit the ground running at work today! Man am I glad I only work 3 days this week!

My wisdom teeth finally come out on Friday...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...