Sunday, July 26, 2009

GROWING Impatient!

I don't get it. I've done everything I'm suppose to. I've iced my face, taken my meds, had mostly liquid foods, no straws, plenty of water and my left cheek is still multiplying in puffiness! Call me naive, but I thought yesterday's swelling was pretty bad and that it would just go down from there. Apparently though, the home care instructions say this: "The swelling is usually the greatest on the 2nd and 3rd day after surgery and then resolves slowly". So now I've got a question: Exactly how slowly are we talking, because I have to work tomorrow? I apologize that it has come down to me whining!


You can see the left side is much worse because both teeth on that side were impacted and both on the right were already in. Oh, and I'm not really mad in this picture, I just can't do anything else with my face right now but pout! Fitting, isn't it:)

I actually have a lot to look forward to this week! And it all starts tomorrow evening with a sushi making class with Parris! I've been excited about this for several weeks now! It should be fun, let's just hope I don't walk in looking like I already have my mouth stuffed with sushi!

I think I'm going to try some coffee this morning:) After all, we've missed each other!

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...