Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Yep, It's Summer

Happy July!!

Lots going on this month, but the thing I am most looking forward to is a visit from our friend, Rebecca!! I am so excited to see her! She was my college roommate for two years and also one of my bridesmaids and I can't believe I haven't seen her since our wedding:( How I've lived without her this last year I'll never know! She'll be here in just over two weeks, which means we have a lot to do in the apartment until then!

PS~she will be here the opening weekend of the new Harry Potter movie! Good timing Rebecca:)

Good times in our crazy house in Abilene! Yes, we're coloring Easter eggs:)



Even Abby is excited to see her Auntie Rebecca:)


I am also getting my wisdom teeth out at the end of the month and as it draws closer, I am getting more and more nervous. I've never been put under and it makes me a little uneasy! But the good thing is I won't have any more of these awful headaches:)

It feels like Summer can officially begin now that it's July and the 4th is just around the corner! Mmm, grilling and laying out by the pool, margarita popcicles, corn on the cob, the California state fair, triple digit weather...I love it all!

The week is all down hill from here~two more work days and then a day off!!

Happy hump day!

1 comment:

Missy said...

I was very scared when I got my wisdom teeth out as well. I had never been put under either. But I went under no problem, didn't feel a thing, and next thing I knew I was waking up in the recovery room! No sweat! So try not to worry too much. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...