Monday, July 6, 2009

A Teaser

I really have to get better at going to bed on time! The problem is, when I have something really exciting going on, I just CANNOT fall asleep! I seriously lay there thinking about it. Last night I was like a kid, reluctantly ignoring my bed time and walking room to room admiring the work we've done over the last few days and making lists of the small tasks still to be done:)

I wanted to take pictures and show you the almost finished product, but there are still some key things left to do. Chris is hanging our curtains tonight and our dining room table should be finished by next week:) So, I thought I would give you a little peek for now...





Keep checking in, more photos to come soon!

Merry Monday:)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...