Monday, July 13, 2009

Gratitude With Paninis

I am convinced that the best way to end a lovely weekend is with a lovely meal, which is exactly what we did:)

We got so much accomplished this weekend! Chris is well on his way to being finished with our table, our curtains are up, the fridge is full and spotless, laundry is done, Chris even cleaned the shower(my most dreaded chore!)and I am so ready for Rebecca to be here on FRIDAY!!

Because Chris has been working so very hard to get my projects done the last few weeks, I want him to know how much I appreciate him! One of the ways I do that is with good food, so last night I made paninis and a salad for dinner and topped it off with blueberry shortcakes:)It was delicious!




This is about the extent of what Abby accomplished all weekend...laying around:)



Hope you had a great weekend!

Merry Monday:)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...